Monday, February 28, 2011

Vintage & Thrift Store Finds



My sister Julie and I spent Saturday doing what we love best, antique and thrift store shopping. Who doesn't love a great deal?!  I found a set of 6 vintage shot glasses for $5.95 each individually named - "Big Shot", "Shot To Hell", "Poor Shot", "Double Shot", "Short Shot" and "Gun Shot". I must say a they are a nice little addition to our home bar!





We also found great vintage prints and a pair of 1960's painted canvases. All were calling to me to "please take us home and update our look!" I gotta put my who doo action to work!




Later at Good Will, I found this steal of a deal of a beautifully hand beaded red linen skirt with fun tassels along the hem for only $4.59. And then the shoes! They are sooo adorable for only $4.39!! Gotta love thrift store shopping.




No comments: